Established in 1901, Syracuse University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science has a long tradition of preparing leaders and of responsiveness in meeting regional and national needs. We are proud of the efforts and accomplishments our community of faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students, and alumni and friends worldwide.
- Total students enrolled in the College: 2197
- 63% Undergraduate
- 26% Master’s
- 11% Doctoral Students
- 2012 Enrolled freshmen: 379
- Undergraduate Student Diversity
- Female: 26%
- International: 9.4%
- Students of color: 37%
- 70 tenured / tenure track across four departments:
- Biomedical and Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
All Bachelor of Science degrees in Engineering at Syracuse University are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, and Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.